There may be times when a trainee or someone with a non-training portfolio doesn't request a WPBA from you on Portfolio Online. You can still submit a WPBA without an assessment request from that person.
- Go to Portfolio Online and in the search box, enter the name or GMC Number of the person you want to assess.
- Click on Search, locate the person you wish to assess and then click +New Assessment on their portfolio card.
- Select the standard you are assessing them against and the type of assessment.
- Click on Create Assessment and state whether or not you are a new user or you already have an account on Portfolio Online.
- If you already have an account on Portfolio Online, log in with your account details
- If You are a new user, complete the registration details and click on Continue.
- Complete the WPBA and click on Submit, or Save as draft.
Please note that Mini-PAT assessments cannot be completed in this way. For more information on the mini-PAT, read the article Undertaking a mini-PAT.
For updates and advice on the RCPsych ePortfolio, follow @PortfolioOnline on Twitter.