Special Interest FormAnswered
Could we have a template form for recording Special Interest activity please?
Thank you for your suggestion.
The blank activity form on Portfolio Online is intended to be used by trainees to add an activity related to special interest to their portfolio. Special Interest is one of the predefined titles and tags on these forms.
I'd like to follow up on this if I may.
Could you tell me if there is a particular format that a special interest form should take which differs from the blank activity form currently on Portfolio Online?
To help future users, I have edited our online guides around special interest activities.
Thanks for getting back to me. Please could you provide a link to your updated online guides?
It would be useful if the Special Interest form had:
- dates of the special interest period
- a box to indicate whether it was a full-time placement or regular clinics
- trainee's description of the placement
- reflections on learning in the placement
- actions/areas of development for the future
- Ideally, a way of allowing the placement supervisor to sign off or agree with the form (currently we have to upload a letter or email from the supervisor as a separate document)
It's not a change you'll see, I've added a tag to the add an activity guide so that trainees are directed there if they search for special interest.
I will pass on your suggestion to our Portfolio Online Development Group contact at the College for consideration.
The following text inline might also help.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.