- Log in to Portfolio Online and click on the link to your portfolio.
- Go to your PDP page and locate the PDP Item you wish to link to the curriculum.
- Click on the title of the PDP Item to view it.
- Click on the 'Capabilities' link.
- Check that the relevant curriculum is displayed in the drop-down.
- Core trainees should link to the core psychiatry curriculum.
- Higher trainees should link to their chosen specialty curriculum.
- Those doing a sub-specialty endorsement or a dual specialty can use the drop-down to choose between curricula.
- If a curriculum is not listed, edit your portfolio details with the correct specialty.
- Use the toggle buttons to select the Key Capabilities you wish to link the PDP item to.
Once you start adding evidence to your portfolio such as Work Place Based Assessments (WPBAs) or other activities (e.g. reflective notes), you can map activities to curricula either to the Key Capabilities in the 2022 Curriculum, or the Competencies in the 2016 Curriculum. This can be done through your 'Active PDP' or directly to the curriculum as appropriate.
Article is closed for comments.