The Psychiatric Supervision Report is for supervisors with trainees who have transitioned to 2022 curricula. In order to complete the Psychiatric Supervision Report, supervisors will need to first submit performance ratings.
- Log in to your supervisor account on Portfolio Online.
- Click on + New Review on the trainee's portfolio card on your Dashboard.
- Select Psychiatric Supervision Report from the drop-down.
- Specify the framework you wish to review against and also the post you wish to review.
- Click on Start Review.
- If you have not submitted performance ratings or any required comments boxes on the trainee, you will not be able to complete the report. Performance ratings and comments fields can be completed on the trainee's PSPDP page. Here's a guide on how to submit performance ratings.
- Complete the form & click on Submit or Save as draft
- Submitting the form publishes it to the trainee's portfolio. The trainee will be able to see your ratings and your comments and the form will be made available to others such as the trainee's other supervisors & those involved in the trainee's ARCP.
- Saving the form as draft saves what you have written, but does not make your comments visible to to others until you submit it.
Article is closed for comments.