The Psychiatric Supervision Report is for supervisors with trainees who have transitioned to 2022 curricula. In order to complete the Psychiatric Supervision Report supervisors will need to first submit performance ratings.
- Log in to your supervisor account on Portfolio Online.
- Click on the link to the trainee's name on your Dashboard.
- Go to the trainee's PDP page and click on View as PSPDP.
- Select the trainee's post and framework.
- Click on Start Review at the bottom of the page and complete the fields on the form.
- Click on Submit or Save as draft
- Submitting the form publishes it to the trainee's portfolio. The trainee will be able to see your ratings and your comments and the form will be made available to others such as the trainee's other supervisors & those involved in the trainee's ARCP.
- Saving the form as draft saves what you have written, but does not make your comments visible to to others until you submit it.
Trainees who haven't transitioned to 2022 curricula yet will use the same Psychiatric Supervisor Report as before.