The Psychiatric Supervision Report is for supervisors with trainees who have transitioned to 2022 curricula.
- Log in to your supervisor account on Portfolio Online.
- Click on + New Review on the trainee's portfolio card on your Dashboard.
- Select Psychiatric Supervision Report from the drop-down.
- Specify the framework and post you wish to review against and the date of the review.
- Click on Start Review.
- Complete the form & click on Submit or Save as draft
- Submitting the form publishes it to the trainee's portfolio. The trainee will be able to see your ratings and your comments and the form will be made available to others such as the trainee's other supervisors & those involved in the trainee's ARCP.
- Saving the form as draft saves what you have written, but does not make your comments visible to to others until you submit it.