If you have a Deanery Administrator account on Portfolio Online you can use it to
- View the School page of any school you are an administrator for
- Add ARCP reviewers to your school
- Schedule an ARCP for a trainee
- Assign ARCP reviewers to ARCP panels
- Complete an ARCP Outcome Form
- Release an ARCP Outcome Form to a trainee
- Complete a Form R
- Submit a Form R completed by a trainee
When you log into your deanery administrator account on Portfolio Online, your dashboard will show you information useful for your role including the organisations you are a deanery administrator for.
Each school or organisation has its own 'card' which displays useful information about the school such as any ARCPs that are taking place today and the number of trainees in your school.
Deanery administrators can find out more about the ARCPs, ARCP Reviewers & trainee portfolios in their school by clicking on the link to their school page.