A trainee's completion of training date is either the date that a trainee completes the core training programme or the date that a trainee completes the specialty training programme.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Psychiatric Supervisor Report in a trainee's portfolio?
- Who has permission to access information in Portfolio Online
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is an NTN?
- What is 'completion of training date'?
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- What do I do if I find an error on my ARCP Outcome Form?
- What is a non-training portfolio?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?
- Who can complete a WPBA (Workplace-based assessment)?