A trainee's completion of training date is either the date that a trainee completes the core training programme or the date that a trainee completes the specialty training programme.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I am no longer a deanery administrator for psychiatry?
- How do I get a non-training portfolio?
- How do I access the portfolios of trainees in Psychiatry?
- How do I publish an article on the Portfolio Online homepage?
- How do I get a Programme Administrator account?
- Add an Appraisal Year Folder
- What is the ARCP Educational Supervisor Summary Report
- What is an ARCP?
- Where can I find the Psychiatric Supervisor Report in a trainee's portfolio?
- Who has permission to access information in Portfolio Online