A trainee's completion of training date is either the date that a trainee completes the core training programme or the date that a trainee completes the specialty training programme.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out how many of each WPBA a trainee has done in a training level?
- What should I do if I am no longer a Revalidation Officer for psychiatry?
- How do I add a Revalidation Officer to my school or organisation?
- What is the minimum requirement of WPBAs?
- What should I do if I am no longer a deanery administrator for psychiatry?
- How do I get a non-training portfolio?
- How do I access the portfolios of trainees in Psychiatry?
- How do I publish an article on the Portfolio Online homepage?
- How do I get a Programme Administrator account?
- Add an Appraisal Year Folder