A non-training portfolio on the Royal College of Psychiatrists' ePortfolio is for doctors who are non-consultant, non-training grade doctors. If you are not a consultant on the GMC specialist register and not in training with a recognised National Training Number (NTN), but wish to keep an online portfolio of evidence, then a non-training portfolio is for you.
Articles in this section
- What is an ARCP?
- Where can I find the Psychiatric Supervisor Report in a trainee's portfolio?
- Who has permission to access information in Portfolio Online
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is an NTN?
- What is 'completion of training date'?
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- What do I do if I find an error on my ARCP Outcome Form?
- What is a non-training portfolio?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?