If you are a trainee that has reached the end of ST6, you should archive your portfolio, You will still be able to see the portfolio's content and you will still be able to assess others, but you won't be able to be assessed and supervisors will no longer be able to see your account.
Articles in this section
- What is a CCT date?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?
- Who can complete a WPBA (Workplace-based assessment)?
- Is there a fixed number of workplace-based assessments required for core training?
- Can I get training in Portfolio Online?
- What is a primary email address?
- What is the Psychiatric Supervisor Report?
- Can a supervisor authorise the end of a mini-PAT early when there are still assessors responses pending?
- How do I add a deanery administrator to my school?
- Is there a Portfolio Online app?