- In Portfolio Online, click on the +New Review button in the trainee's portfolio.
- If you are a Deanery Administrator, search for the trainee by name or GMC number using the search box to find their portfolio.
- Choose either Form R (part A) or Form R (part B), then the date of the review.
- Click on Start Review and complete the form.
- Click on Submit or Save Draft.
Both Part A & Part B of Form R must be submitted by the deanery and the trainee in order for them to be complete and be recorded in the trainee's portfolio as an activity.
Once an electronic Form R has been submitted to a trainee's portfolio it can be viewed by those with the correct permissions including supervisors, deanery administrators & ARCP reviewers.
Trainees can link other activities to a Form R by Adding a Follow-up Activity to them.