- In Portfolio Online, click on the +New Review button in the trainee's portfolio.
- If you are a Deanery Administrator, search for the trainee by name or GMC number using the search box to find their portfolio.
- Choose either Form R (part A) or Form R (part B), then the date of the review.
- Click on Start Review and complete the form.
- Click on Submit or Save Draft.
Both Part A & Part B of Form R must be submitted by the deanery and the trainee in order for them to be complete and be recorded in the trainee's portfolio as an activity. Submission serves as en electronic signature that would normally be expected on the paper form.
Once an electronic Form R has been submitted to a trainee's portfolio it can be viewed in the Reviews section of a trainee's portfolio by those with the correct permissions including supervisors, deanery administrators & ARCP reviewers.
Trainees can link other activities to a Form R by Adding a Follow-up Activity to them.