Previously called 'Level 1 Supervisor Report', this is an 'end-of-post' or 'mid-term' structured report which can be completed either by the educational or clinical supervisor and is typically done at the end of a placement.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?
- Who can complete a WPBA (Workplace-based assessment)?
- Is there a fixed number of workplace-based assessments required for core training?
- Can I get training in Portfolio Online?
- What is a primary email address?
- What is the Psychiatric Supervisor Report?
- Can a supervisor authorise the end of a mini-PAT early when there are still assessors responses pending?
- How do I add a deanery administrator to my school?
- Is there a Portfolio Online app?
- What are the roles of the educational and clinical supervisors?