Previously called 'Level 1 Supervisor Report', this is an 'end-of-post' or 'mid-term' structured report which can be completed either by the educational or clinical supervisor and is typically done at the end of a placement.
Articles in this section
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is an NTN?
- What is 'completion of training date'?
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- What do I do if I find an error on my ARCP Outcome Form?
- What is a non-training portfolio?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?
- Who can complete a WPBA (Workplace-based assessment)?
- Is there a fixed number of workplace-based assessments required for core training?
- Can I get training in Portfolio Online?