Previously called 'Level 1 Supervisor Report', this is an 'end-of-post' or 'mid-term' structured report which can be completed either by the educational or clinical supervisor and is typically done at the end of a placement.
Articles in this section
- What is the Psychiatric Supervisor Report?
- Can a supervisor authorise the end of a mini-PAT early when there are still assessors responses pending?
- How do I add a deanery administrator to my school?
- Is there a Portfolio Online app?
- What are the roles of the educational and clinical supervisors?
- What is the role of the Training Programme Director (TPD)?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been acknowledged by the trainee?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?
- I have already completed a Mini-PAT, why have you sent me a reminder?