Trainees and those in non-training posts should enter accurate information into their portfolio about their career such as posts held, periods of extended absence, or time out of programme (OOP). This is because the information in a career entry is needed by supervisors, ARCP panels & the College to perform their respective roles.
- Log on to your account on Portfolio Online
- Go to your Portfolio page
- Go to Career History in the sub-menu.
- Click on + New Career Entry, then choose a proforma from the drop-down.
- Click on Create New Activity, then complete the details on the form.
- Click on Submit or Save as Draft.
Article is closed for comments.