Trainees or those in non-training posts should request a supervisor complete the Psychiatric Supervisor Report for 2016 curricula by requesting a review from their portfolio on Portfolio Online and completing the trainee sections of the form. Once the form has been submitted by the trainee, a notification will appear on the supervisor's Dashboard requesting the supervisor complete their sections of the form.
- Go to the Dashboard of your Supervisor account on Portfolio Online
- Click on Edit Review next to the 2016 Psychiatric Supervisor Report
- Complete the form, saving progress as you go.
- Submit the form, or Save it as Draft
- Once a form has been submitted, it will be stored in the Reviews section of a trainee's portfolio, and in the Forms section of a supervisor's account.
- If a review is saved as a draft, it will be stored in the supervisor's account in the Forms section of their account only, and will have the status 'in progress' until the supervisor submits it.