There may be times when you want to to add a new training level folder to your portfolio after ST6 such as if you are doing a dual Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) programme.
This can be done by adding a new training level folder to your portfolio and customising the title of the folder to reflect the new training level.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the link to the portfolio card on the Dashboard of your account.
- Go to the Folders page of your portfolio.
- Click on + New to add a new folder.
- Complete the details for that folder. Choose ST6 as your curriculum level & enter any dual training specialties or subspecialty endorsements. Enter the custom label for the folder (eg ST7) in the Advanced Options box.
- Click on Create Training Level.