Trainees or those in non-training posts can request a review from a supervisor from their Portfolio Online accounts, but they may not always do this. Supervisors can still complete one of the online reviews without a request being made.
- On the dashboard of your supervisor account on Portfolio Online, click on +New Review on the portfolio card of the person you are reviewing.
- If you cannot see a portfolio card for the person you supervise, it may be that they have not added you as their supervisor or they have added you with the wrong email address.
- Select the type of review, then click on Start Review.
- Complete the form, then click on Submit or Save as Draft.
- Once a form has been submitted, it will be stored in the Reviews section of a trainee's portfolio, and in the Forms section of a supervisor's account.
- If a review is saved as a draft, it will be stored in the supervisor's account in the Forms section of their account only and will have the status 'in progress' until the supervisor submits it.
For updates and advice on the RCPsych ePortfolio, follow @PortfolioOnline on Twitter.