Requests for work-place based assessments (WPBAs) can be sent from your portfolio on Portfolio Online. When you send an assessment request, your assessor will receive an email notifying them of the request and any assessors with Portfolio Online accounts will also be able to access the assessments from the dashboard of their own account.
- In your portfolio on Portfolio Online, choose Portfolio > Assessments.
- Click on +New Assessment then select the standard to be assessed against and the assessment type.
- Click on Create Assessment and complete the form.
- Some sections of some work-place based assessments can be pre-populated before sending them to a nominated assessor. For example, you can write a synopsis to provide some context for a non-clinical WPBA, enter an ICD-10 Code or choose from a clinical experience (e.g. a Case Log) to link to the WPBA.
- Any greyed-out sections on a WPBA are for someone else to complete.
- The multi-source feedback (MSF) assessment called the mini-PAT is a bit different to the other WPBAs. For more information about the mini-PAT, read Undertaking a mini-PAT.
- Click on Save Draft, then enter the details of the person you wish to nominate.
- Click on Nominate and then Send
- Once sent, an assessment request will appear in the outstanding tasks section of the assessor's dashboard.
Once an activity such as a WPBA has been submitted to a portfolio on Portfolio Online it can be mapped to curricula as evidence.
Add an activity to your portfolio such as a reflection or case log.