TPDs have the responsibility for managing specialty training programmes including core training and Fixed Term Specialty Training Appointments (FTSTAs). Trainees must register their TPD on Portfolio Online.
Articles in this section
- What are the roles of the educational and clinical supervisors?
- What is the role of the Training Programme Director (TPD)?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been released to the trainee?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to the curriculum?
- I have already completed a Mini-PAT, why have you sent me a reminder?
- What is reflective practice?
- Undertaking a Mini-Peer Assessment Tool (Mini-PAT)
- What is a follow-up?
- What are the Level 1 and Level 2 Supervisor Reports?