TPDs have responsibility for managing specialty training programmes including core training and Fixed Term Specialty Training Appointments (FTSTAs). Trainees usually add their TPD when they register for their Portfolio Online account, but trainees can add a supervisor relationship and end a supervisor relationship at any point from their Portfolio Online account.
Articles in this section
- What is an ARCP?
- Where can I find the Psychiatric Supervisor Report in a trainee's portfolio?
- Who has permission to access information in Portfolio Online
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is an NTN?
- What is 'completion of training date'?
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- What do I do if I find an error on my ARCP Outcome Form?
- What is a non-training portfolio?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?