TPDs have responsibility for managing specialty training programmes including core training and Fixed Term Specialty Training Appointments (FTSTAs). Trainees usually add their TPD when they register for their Portfolio Online account, but trainees can add a supervisor relationship and end a supervisor relationship at any point from their Portfolio Online account.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out how many of each WPBA a trainee has done in a training level?
- What should I do if I am no longer a Revalidation Officer for psychiatry?
- How do I add a Revalidation Officer to my school or organisation?
- What is the minimum requirement of WPBAs?
- What should I do if I am no longer a deanery administrator for psychiatry?
- How do I get a non-training portfolio?
- How do I access the portfolios of trainees in Psychiatry?
- How do I publish an article on the Portfolio Online homepage?
- How do I get a Programme Administrator account?
- Add an Appraisal Year Folder