TPDs have responsibility for managing specialty training programmes including core training and Fixed Term Specialty Training Appointments (FTSTAs). Trainees usually add their TPD when they register for their Portfolio Online account, but trainees can add a supervisor relationship and end a supervisor relationship at any point from their Portfolio Online account.
Articles in this section
- What is a CCT date?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?
- Who can complete a WPBA (Workplace-based assessment)?
- Is there a fixed number of workplace-based assessments required for core training?
- Can I get training in Portfolio Online?
- What is a primary email address?
- What is the Psychiatric Supervisor Report?
- Can a supervisor authorise the end of a mini-PAT early when there are still assessors responses pending?
- How do I add a deanery administrator to my school?
- Is there a Portfolio Online app?