TPDs have responsibility for managing specialty training programmes including core training and Fixed Term Specialty Training Appointments (FTSTAs). Trainees usually add their TPD when they register for their Portfolio Online account, but trainees can add a supervisor relationship and end a supervisor relationship at any point from their Portfolio Online account.
Articles in this section
- Can a supervisor authorise the end of a mini-PAT early when there are still assessors responses pending?
- How do I add a deanery administrator to my school?
- Is there a Portfolio Online app?
- What are the roles of the educational and clinical supervisors?
- What is the role of the Training Programme Director (TPD)?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been acknowledged by the trainee?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?
- I have already completed a Mini-PAT, why have you sent me a reminder?
- What is reflective practice?