When signing off an ARCP Outcome Form, the form should be accessed directly from the account of the person doing the sign-off. Deanery administrators cannot sign off an ARCP Outcome Form.
An ARCP Outcome Form can only be signed off in the capacity of the Chair of the ARCP Panel or the Post-graduate Dean but can be signed off on or after the date of the review.
- Log in to your account on Portfolio Online.
- Check the Dashboard of your account. You may find that you can view the ARCPs that have been submitted by the Organisation and are ready for sign-off in your Outstanding Tasks list.
- If you can't find the ARCPs you want to sign off in your Outstanding Tasks, go to your Organisation's page. If you are involved in ARCPs for more than one Organisation, select the Organisation from the drop-down.
- Click on the Reviews tab in the submenu. The Reviews page is where you will find a list of all the ARCPs for the selected Organisation.
- You can use the filters to narrow-down your view or search for the trainee by name in the search box. Forms that are marked as 'Submitted' are ready to be signed off by the Chair of the Panel or Post-graduate Dean.
- Click on 'View Form' for the ARCP you wish to sign off.
- Select the capacity in which you are signing off the form.
- Click on Sign-off.
Once signed off, the system will display a notice confirming the sign-off has been successful.
The account holder who completed the sign-off has the option to remove the sign-off at this stage, but not once the outcome has been released to the trainee by a Deanery Administrator.
For step-by-step guidance on releasing an ARCP Outcome Form, see our article: Release an ARCP Outcome Form to a Trainee.
A visualisation of the different stages of conducting an ARCP online using Portfolio Online along with a key to the different roles in the process can be found in our article The ARCP Timeline & Roles.