This ensures that an ARCP reviewer has access to a trainees portfolios two weeks up to and including the trainee's ARCP review date and to the trainee's ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review.
- In your Deanery Administrator account on Portfolio Online, go to to the page for your Organisation. If you are a Deanery Administrator for more than one Organisation, click on the Organisations tab and select the organisation from the drop-down, or click on the link to the organisation's card on your dashboard.
- Click on 'ARCP Reviewers' in the sub-menu.
- Enter the email address and, if necessary, the name of the ARCP reviewer and click on 'Nominate'.
- If the ARCP Reviewer already has an account on Portfolio Online, they will automatically be added as an ARCP Reviewer for the Organisation.
- POtip: check with reviewers to see if they are already registered on Portfolio Online, and if so, what email address they use.
- If the ARCP Reviewer does not already have an account on Portfolio Online, the nomination will need to be sent by email. Click on the + sign on the 'management request pending' box and click on the 'send' button.
A visualisation of the different stages of conducting an ARCP online using Portfolio Online along with a key to the different roles in the process can be found in the article The ARCP Timeline & Roles.