One of the ways in which a trainee can organise activities, is by assigning a category to an activity.
There are 3 categories of Required Evidence:
- Audit / Clinical Governance
There are a further 10 categories that correspond to the Methods of Learning and Teaching which are described in the Curricula for Core and Specialist Psychiatry Training
- Appropriately supervised clinical experience
- Psychotherapy Training
- Emergency Psychiatry experience
- Interview Skills
- Learning in formal situations
- Management Experience
- ECT Experience
- Special Interest (this is not detailed in the Core Curriculum)
When a trainee creates a new activity, or is editing an existing one, they can select one of the above categories from a drop down box.
A trainee's activities can be searched for by category using the category filter to show all the activities that have been assigned to a particular category: