Single sign-on is a a way of accessing different accounts with just one set of log in details. We have now made it possible for you to log in to your Portfolio Online account using your RCPsych membership account details. If you would like to use this feature, but don't have it set up already, just go to the Portfolio Online log in page and click on the SSO Login button.
Articles in this section
- What are the roles of the educational and clinical supervisors?
- What is the role of the Training Programme Director (TPD)?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been released to the trainee?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?
- I have already completed a Mini-PAT, why have you sent me a reminder?
- What is reflective practice?
- Undertaking a Mini-Peer Assessment Tool (Mini-PAT)
- What is a follow-up?
- What are the Level 1 and Level 2 Supervisor Reports?