Single sign-on is a a way of accessing different accounts with just one set of log in details. We have now made it possible for you to log in to your Portfolio Online account using your RCPsych membership account details. If you would like to use this feature, but don't have it set up already, just go to the Portfolio Online log in page and click on the SSO Login button.
Articles in this section
- What is a CCT date?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?
- Who can complete a WPBA (Workplace-based assessment)?
- Is there a fixed number of workplace-based assessments required for core training?
- Can I get training in Portfolio Online?
- What is a primary email address?
- What is the Psychiatric Supervisor Report?
- Can a supervisor authorise the end of a mini-PAT early when there are still assessors responses pending?
- How do I add a deanery administrator to my school?
- Is there a Portfolio Online app?