Single sign-on is a a way of accessing different accounts with just one set of log in details. We have now made it possible for you to log in to your Portfolio Online account using your RCPsych membership account details. If you would like to use this feature, but don't have it set up already, just go to the Portfolio Online log in page and click on the SSO Login button.
Articles in this section
- What is an ARCP?
- Where can I find the Psychiatric Supervisor Report in a trainee's portfolio?
- Who has permission to access information in Portfolio Online
- How do I access information in my archived portfolio?
- What is an NTN?
- What is 'completion of training date'?
- Can an ARCP reviewer sign-off an ARCP Outcome Form after the date of the review?
- What do I do if I find an error on my ARCP Outcome Form?
- What is a non-training portfolio?
- What happens to my portfolio when I get to the end of ST6?