Single sign-on is a a way of accessing different accounts with just one set of log in details. We have now made it possible for you to log in to your Portfolio Online account using your RCPsych membership account details. If you would like to use this feature, but don't have it set up already, just go to the Portfolio Online log in page and click on the SSO Login button.
Articles in this section
- What is a primary email address?
- What is the Psychiatric Supervisor Report?
- Can a supervisor authorise the end of a mini-PAT early when there are still assessors responses pending?
- How do I add a deanery administrator to my school?
- Is there a Portfolio Online app?
- What are the roles of the educational and clinical supervisors?
- What is the role of the Training Programme Director (TPD)?
- How do I amend an ARCP Outcome Form that has already been acknowledged by the trainee?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why can't I map a Case Log to competencies?