Single sign-on is a a way of accessing different accounts with just one set of log in details. We have now made it possible for you to log in to your Portfolio Online account using your RCPsych membership account details. If you would like to use this feature, but don't have it set up already, just go to the Portfolio Online log in page and click on the SSO Login button.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out how many of each WPBA a trainee has done in a training level?
- What should I do if I am no longer a Revalidation Officer for psychiatry?
- How do I add a Revalidation Officer to my school or organisation?
- What is the minimum requirement of WPBAs?
- What should I do if I am no longer a deanery administrator for psychiatry?
- How do I get a non-training portfolio?
- How do I access the portfolios of trainees in Psychiatry?
- How do I publish an article on the Portfolio Online homepage?
- How do I get a Programme Administrator account?
- Add an Appraisal Year Folder