At the beginning of a training level and periodically throughout training, trainees will add personal development plan (PDP) items to their portfolio.
- In your portfolio on Portfolio Online choose Portfolio > PDP.
- Click on + New PDP Item , then select a proforma and enter the details of your PDP Item.
- Click on Create New Activity, then complete the details on the form.
- Click on Submit or Save as Draft.
- Click on Competencies, then select the framework you are using.
- Select the competencies you wish to link the PDP Item to.
- Once a trainee is satisfied they have enough evidence for a PDP item, they can mark a PDP item as complete. This will set the end date of the objective to the current date and archive it.
For videos and guidance on the new pilot PDP page see the RCPsych YouTube Channel.
For updates and advice on the RCPsych ePortfolio, follow @PortfolioOnline on Twitter.